The Morgan State University National Alumni Association operates strictly from monies received from its dues-paying members. The cost to participate as a member of the Association is minimal. You have the option of paying an Annual Membership at a cost of $30.00, or a Two-Year Membership at a cost of $60.00. The membership for new graduates is waived for the first two years upon graduation.
The Association is extremely proud of its accomplishments of recent years. The contributions from our alumni through our annual memberships dues and our Life Membership program, have allowed us to meet many of our objectives. However, only a small pool of alumni shares the elite status of membership in the National Alumni Association. It is our goal to build an even stronger organization which will allow us to continue to provide unwavering support to Morgan and its students. The Association supports special projects and activities including:
- Student Scholarships ($20,000 a year)
- Special University Projects – Bearmobile, Morgan Bear Outfit
- Special Projects for the President
- Special Projects for the Students
- Stipend for Miss Morgan and Mr. Morgan – ($1,000 each per year)
- Student Funds (Work Study, Books, Emergency Funding)
- Staff/Alumni Recognitions
- Community Outreach Programs – (Kwanzaa, Gala, Golf Tournament)
- Mailings for chapters, classes, nominations and election of offices, membership dues, etc.
- Chapter Development Activities
- Plaques, pins and gold cards for Life Members
- MEAC & Meadowlands Receptions
- Membership Tents for Chapters during Homecoming
- Luncheons for Annual Board Meetings and Memorial Service
- Bus trips in support of athletic events
- Board Meetings
- Alumni Day Activities
To make an online payment, feel free to click here to submit a payment through our secure site.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT. PLEASE SIGN UP, TODAY!