Life Membership into the Morgan State University National Alumni Association is an elite group of alumni committed to their beloved alma mater. Becoming a Life Member is $400.00, and must be initiated with a $50.00 contribution. Life Memberships must be paid off within four (4) years starting from the initiation date of the first payment. A Family Life Membership (husband and wife) is $600.00, and must also be paid off within a four (4) year period starting from the initiation date of the first payment.
The Association is extremely proud of its accomplishments of recent years. The contributions from our alumni through our Life Membership program, have allowed us to meet many of our objectives. However, only a small pool of alumni shares the elite status of membership in the National Alumni Association. It is our goal to build an even stronger organization which will allow us to continue to provide unwavering support to Morgan and its students. MSUNAA Life Members will receive an engraved plaque, gold card, and pin as memorabilia into this elite group. The Association supports special projects and activities including:
- Student Scholarships ($20,000 a year)
- Special University Projects – Bearmobile, Morgan Bear Outfit
- Special Projects for the President
- Special Projects for the Students
- Stipend for Miss Morgan and Mr. Morgan – ($1,000 each per year)
- Student Funds (Work Study, Books, Emergency Funding)
- Staff/Alumni Recognitions
- Community Outreach Programs – (Kwanzaa, Gala, Golf Tournament)
- Mailings for chapters, classes, nominations and election of offices, membership dues, etc.
- Chapter Development Activities
- Plaques, pins and gold cards for Life Members
- MEAC & Meadowlands Receptions
- Membership Tents for Chapters during Homecoming
- Luncheons for Annual Board Meetings and Memorial Service
- Bus trips in support of athletic events
- Board Meetings
- Alumni Day Activities
To see the complete list of this year's current life members, please click here
.For additional information, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 443-885-3015 or email DeWayne Davis at email@example.com.
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT. PLEASE SIGN UP, TODAY!